- Working Title :
- Marketing and Annual Giving Assistant
- Posting Number :
- Job Category :
- Administrative - Project Support, Marketing and Annual Giving
- Salary :
- $12.00/hr - $15.00/hr.
- Experience Range :
- 0 to 2 Years
Marketing and Annual Giving Assistant
This is a temporary assignment.
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
"This is a Part-Time, Temporary Position"
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
* Calendaring/travel/expense reports for two Senior Associate Directors
* Meeting calendaring for teams
* Meeting preparations
* Coordination of two monthly mailings (mail merge/labels)
* Scanning and online posting of materials
* Invoice processing and distribution
* Backup support for production processes
* Office manager responsibilities: tracking of physical stock inventory
Mission StatementThe Office of University Development maximizes private support for the University of Michigan through high-quality collaboration with the development programs of schools, colleges, and units. We also provide fundraising leadership through the stimulation and facilitation of healthy, productive and life-long relationships with our colleagues, alumni, friends, foundations and corporations.
U-M EEO/AA Statement: The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.